MSc. Economics (Federal University of Rio de Janeiro)
BA Economics (Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul)
Macroeconomics. Open economy Macroeconomics. Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics. Conflict Inflation.
*publications in Portuguese.
- Inflation and wage growth: a comparison between Brazilian case in 2004-2014 and the creeping inflation of the Golden Age of Capitalism. Published at Oikos, Rio de Janeiro, Volume 18, pages 70-90, 2019.*
- Overcoming Underdevelopment and the Path of Deliberative Democracy. (Co-author: Ronaldo Herrlein Jr.) Published at Revista Análise Econômica, Porto Alegre, Volume 35, pages 43-63, 2017.*
- The advent of immaterial labor: crisis of the fordist regime of accumulation and post-big industry. (Co-author: Lucas Longoni) Published at Ensaios FEE, Porto Alegre, Volume 38, Number 2, 2017.*
Work in progress
- Inflation and conflicting claims in the open economy
- Growth and debt stability in a supermultiplier model with public expenditures and foreign trade